Network Solutions and WebHostingHub are two very different web hosts. Below, we’ll compare features, performance, plans, and prices. At the end, we’ll let you know which web host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Linux hosting
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a notoriously complex interface
- Network Solutions has an unusually short 15 day money-back guarantee, while WebHostingHub has a very generous 90 day money-back guarantee
- WebHostingHub does not have month-to-month payment plans
- WebHostingHub has better customer support
- WebHostingHub currently has incredible discounts on their hosting plans
- WordPress available for installation
Network Solutions hosting:
With WebHostingHub’s current hosting discounts, they are the cheaper option for shared hosting. Their plans start at $2.99/month, while Network Solutions shared plans start at $9.96/month.
WebHostingHub is the clear winner, in our opinion. WebHostingHub outperforms Network Solutions in uptime, page-loading speeds, and technical support. On top of this, WebHostingHub has a much longer money-back guarantee and is far more beginner-friendly than Network Solutions. Thanks to current discounts, WebHostingHub is also significantly cheaper.
For more information on WebHostingHub and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: