Having trouble deciding on a web host? Reading up on hosting comparisons can help you sort out your decision. The following will compare Network Solutions with WP Engine. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Uptime guarantee
- Linux-based servers
- Network Solutions has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while WP Engine has a lengthy 60 day money-back guarantee
- Network Solutions has a very complex interface
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- WP Engine is only for WordPress hosting and has many WordPress specific features
- WP Engine is one of the most expensive web hosts out there
- WP Engine has better security features and customer service
WP Engine hosting:
- Managed WordPress
Network Solutions hosting:
Network Solutions has cheaper hosting options, with plans starting at $9.96/month. Meanwhile, WP Engine’s cheapest plan, the Personal plan, costs $29.00/month. They have managed and custom WordPress hosting plans as well, which are far more expensive.
WP Engine justifies their high prices with reliable uptime, fast page-loading speeds, and excellent hosting features. WP Engine is arguably the best WordPress host out their. Network Solutions, on the other hand, is not as impressive. Although their prices are lower than WP Engine’s, there are plenty of hosts out there that do the same or better for less money. Network Solutions is hard to use (due to a complex interface) and their performance is relatively mediocre.
For more information on WP Engine and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: