Squarespace and A2 are very different web hosts. Below, we’ll break down the comparison, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is significantly more expensive
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- A2 has a Turbo option for exceptionally fast page-loading speeds
- A2 has more reliable uptime
- A2 has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace has a 14 day free trial
- A2 has Windows hosting options for shared plans
A2 has a big advantage here. A2’s cheapest shared plan costs $3.92/month, while the cheapest plan with Squarespace will run you $12.00/month.
Although Squarespace has its strongpoints, we would definitely recommend A2 hosting overall. A2 is one of the best hosts out there in terms of performance, which includes top-notch uptime and extremely fast page-loading speeds. On top of this, A2 is also significantly cheaper. Squarespace functions as an all-inclusive website builder, which can be great for certain people, but it will limit the customizability of the websites. The general consensus is that while Squarespace is a good option for smaller sites that don’t need to be highly customized, but WordPress is a better option when it comes to flexibility and function.
For more information on A2 and Squarespace, check out the videos below: