The following will compare BlueHost hosting with Squarespace hosting. While there are pros and cons to each, we will try to decide which host is superior overall. Let’s get started.
- 24/7 customer support
- BlueHost has a 30 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace has a 14 day free trial
- BlueHost uses the industry-standard cPanel
- BlueHost does not have month-to-month payment plans
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is significantly more expensive
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
Squarespace hosting plans start at $12.00/month. Meanwhile, shared hosting plans with BlueHost start at $3.95/month, thanks to current discounts we were able to get. (usually $7.99/month)
For the most part, BlueHost outperforms Squarespace, with more reliable uptime, faster page-loading speeds, and superior technical support. BlueHost also has superior plan features, and to top it off, they are significantly cheaper. Go with BlueHost, unless your main concern is in your website’s aesthetics.