The following will compare Squarespace hosting with Flywheel hosting. We’ll break down the comparison below. In this instance, we do believe that there is a clear winner. Let’s get started.
- 24/7 customer support
- Both hosts are known for creating aesthetically pleasing websites
- Squarespace offers a 14 day free trial, while Flywheel’s plans are equipped with a 30 day money-back guarantee
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- Flywheel has far more reliable uptime
- VPS WordPress hosting
Neither of these hosts are known for their cheap prices. Flywheel offers premium WordPress hosting, which is why their plans are more expensive than average. Their cheapest plan costs $15.00/month. Meanwhile, Squarespace’s cheapest plan costs $12.00/month with a yearlong plan.
Flywheel is the clear winner, in our opinion. These hosts are quite similar in some ways, with pricey hosting plans and the ability to design unique websites. However, the difference between these two is that Flywheel is one of the best-performing web hosts out there, while Squarespace has been largely critiqued in this category. Flywheel easily trumps Squarespace in uptime reliability, page-loading speeds, and technical support. We strongly recommend Flywheel over Squarespace
For more information on Flywheel and Squarespace, check out the videos below: