If you’re having difficulties deciding between InMotion and Squarespace, we’ve broken down their similarities and differences below to help. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- InMotion outperforms Squarespace in almost every category; InMotion has significantly faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- InMotion has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace offers a short 14 day free trial
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
InMotion is the much cheaper option, with shared plans starting at $3.49/month. Meanwhile, the cheapest plan you can get with Squarespace will run you $12.00/month.
In terms of pure hosting, InMotion is the clear winner, in our opinion. InMotion outperforms Squarespace across the board, with far more reliable uptime, significantly faster page-loading speeds, and superior technical support. InMotion’s plans also come equipped with a generous 90 day money-back guarantee. To top it off, InMotion has much cheaper options than Squarespace.
For more information on InMotion and Squarespace, check out the videos below: