With so many web hosts out there, it can be helpful to compare them side by side in order to determine which is best for you. The following will compare Squarespace hosting with iPage hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- All of iPage’s plans have unlimited disk space
- iPage has their own control panel, which can be confusing for people accustomed to the standard cPanel
- iPage doesn’t offer any month-to-month plans
- iPage has a 30 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace offers a 14 day money-back guarantee
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Shared web
With current discounts, you can get shared hosting with iPage for as low as $1.99 per month. Meanwhile, the cheapest plan you can get with Squarespace costs $12.00/month.
iPage is the superior web host, in our opinion. Squarespace’s uptime is shaky and their page-loading speeds are disappointing, while iPage is solid in both of these critical hosting categories. iPage also has more generous plan features, and, to top it off, they are significantly cheaper than Squarespace. Although Squarespace is a popular site-builder, capable of creating beautifully designed web sites, their hosting falls short in this matchup.
For more information on iPage and Squarespace, check out the videos below: