The following will compare Squarespace hosting with Weebly hosting. Although there are pros and cons to each, we’ll attempt to crown a winner at the end. Let’s get started.
- 24/7 customer support
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- Weebly has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace offers a short 14 day free trial
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
- Squarespace does not offer phone support
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
Aside from Weebly’s Free plan, which is very convenient for temporary sites, their cheapest hosting plan costs $8.00/month. Meanwhile the cheapest plan with Squarespace will run you $12.00/month.
This is an interesting matchup, as each host has different unique capabilities. One big advantage that Weebly has over Squarespace is their lifetime free plan. On top of this, Weebly is far more user-friendly. However, to Squarespace’s credit, they have excellent import and export capabilities. Overall, we give Weebly the edge in this matchup, especially considering that they are cheaper than Squarespace.
For more information on Weebly and Squarespace, check out the videos below: