With so many web hosts out there, it can be difficult to decide which to use for your hosting needs. Looking at heads-up comparisons can help narrow down your search. The following will compare Web.com hosting with Media Temple hosting.
- 24/7 customer support
- Uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Solid uptime reliability
- Web.com is notorious for very unreliable web chat support
- Web.com has both Linux and Windows-based hosting
- Web.com’s web designs have a poor reputation
- Media Temple has managed WordPress
- Media Temple has superior page-loading speeds, support, and plan features, but is significantly more expensive
- Media Temple has a wider-range of hosting plans
- WordPress available for installation
Media Temple hosting:
- Managed WordPress
Media Temple is a premium web host, but it will cost you. Shared plans with Media Temple start at $20.00/month, whereas Web.com’s shared plans start at $5.95/month.
Despite their high prices, we’d still recommend Media Temple over Web.com. Media Temple outperforms Web.com in all of the major categories, including faster page-loading speeds and better technical support. On top of this, Media Temple’s plans are packed with top-notch features. While Web.com is cheaper, they only offer are a few decent shared hosting plans. Most of the time, you’ll prefer Media Temple.
For more information on Media Temple and Web.com, check out the videos below: