WebHostingHub and Media Temple are both top-notch web hosts. However, they are very different. Below, we’ll break down the comparison, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Linux hosting
- WebHostingHub uses the industry-standard cPanel
- WebHostingHub currently has incredible discounts on their hosting plans
- WebHostingHub only offers shared hosting
- Media Temple has much faster page-loading speeds
- Media Temple has managed WordPress plans available
- Media Temple is far more expensive
- Media Temple has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while WebHostingHub has a very generous 90 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress available for installation
Media Temple hosting:
- Managed WordPress
Media Temple is a premium web host, but it will cost you. Shared plans with Media Temple start at $20.00/month. Meanwhile, thanks to current discounts, WebHostingHub’s shared plans start at $2.99/month.
This is a tough one to call. Overall, if`money is not an issue, we would recommend Media Temple over WebHostingHub. There are very few hosts out there that can compete with Media Temple’s high-level performance, which includes very reliable uptime and extremely fast page-loading speeds. Media Temple also has a wide range of hosting plans, while WebHostingHub only offers shared hosting. That being said, if you are on a budget, WebHostingHub is one of the best reviewed web hosts that specializes in shared hosting. Therefore, if it’s shared hosting you’re looking for, we’d say WebHostingHub is superior in terms of value, since even Media Temple’s shared hosting costs a whopping $20.00/month.
For more information on WebHostingHub and Media Temple, check out the videos below: