If you’re having trouble deciding between WebHostingHub and Name.com, we can help. Below, we’ll break down their hosting similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Linux-based servers
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Only shared hosting plans available
- Name.com’s plans are more basic in features
- Name.com’s security is questionable, as people have experienced multiple DDOS attacks
- Name.com’s speed, uptime reliability, and customer support have all tested below average for a web host, while WebHostingHub is above average in all of these categories
- WebHostingHub does not offer month-to-month payment plans
- WebHostingHub has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while Name.com has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- WordPress available for installation
Thanks to current discounts, WebHostingHub has the cheaper hosting. WebHostingHub’s shared plans start at $2.99/month. Meanwhile, shared plans with Name.com start at $4.99/month with a 1 year plan.
WebHostingHub is the clear winner, in our opinion. Since both WebHostingHub and Name.com only offer Linux-based shared hosting, they are relatively easy to compare. WebHostingHub easily outperforms Name.com in all the major categories. On top of this, WebHostingHub has a much longer money-back guarantee, less limited plan features, and is cheaper than Name.com. Easy pick.
For more information on WebHostingHub and Name.com, check out the videos below: