Having trouble choosing between One.com and WebHostingHub? We’ll break down the comparison below to help you decide. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Affordable shared hosting
- WebHostingHub has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- WebHostingHub has a very lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, whereas One.com has an unusually short 15 day money-back guarantee
- One.com has a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting.
- One.com does not offer phone support
- Hosting with One.com is more restrictive
- WordPress available for installation
Aside from One.com’s incredibly cheap Starter plan (mentioned above), their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. WebHostingHub, on the other hand, has shared hosting plans starting at $2.99/month, thanks to current discounts.
Unless you’re going to use One.com’s unique, cheap, and basic Starter plan, we’d recommend WebHostingHub. WebHostingHub has a very lengthy money-back guarantee, while One.com’s guarantee is on the shorter side. One.com has more restrictive hosting plans, and also does not offer phone support. To top it off, WebHostingHub outperforms One.com in uptime and page-loading speeds, and comes equipped with a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
For more information on WebHostingHub and One.com, check out the videos below: