WebHostingHub and WP Engine are two of the highest-rated web hosts out there. However, they are completely different. We’ll break down the comparison in detail below. At the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- Lengthy money-back guarantees
- WebHostingHub has a 90 day money-back guarantee, while WP Engine offers a 60 day money-back guarantee
- WebHostingHub uses the industry-standard cPanel
- WebHostingHub does not have month-to-month payment plans
- WP Engine has slightly faster page-loading speeds, and slightly more reliable uptime
- WP Engine specializes in WordPress hosting
- WP Engine has premium customer support
- WP Engine is significantly more expensive
- WordPress available for installation
WP Engine hosting:
- Managed WordPress
WebHostingHub has far cheaper plans to choose from. With WebHostingHub, you can get plans for as low as $2.99/month, while WP Engine’s cheapest WordPress plan costs $29.00/month. That being said, WP Engine offers premium WordPress hosting.
Although WP Engine is undoubtedly superior in terms of performance, and is arguably the best WordPress host out there, WebHostingHub is a better host in terms of value. WebHostingHub has solid uptime, page-loading speeds, technical support, and features, and has hosting plans for just $2.99/month. However, they are limited to just shared hosting. WP Engine is an amazing web host, but their extremely high prices put them out of reach for most people.
For more information on WP Engine and WebHostingHub, check out the videos below: