If you’re having trouble deciding between Weebly and Arvixe, we can help. Below, we’ll break down their hosting similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Very user-friendly
- Arvixe has a lengthy 60 day money-back guarantee, while Weebly has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- Arvixe has superior plan features
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- WordPress available for installation
Arvixe has shared hosting plans starting at $4.00/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their next cheapest plan costs $8.00/month, meaning Arvixe is the cheaper option, unless you can find use for Weebly’s Free plan.
Unless you can find use for Weebly’s basic Free plan, we would recommend choosing Arvixe over Weebly. Arvixe has recently improved on previous issues with their uptime and technical support, making them once again a reliable web host. Arvixe’s plan features are top-notch, and they come equipped with a lengthy 60 day money-back guarantee. Although Weebly is all-around a solid host, their higher prices and subpar technical support prevent us from giving them the nod over Arvixe.
For more information on Weebly and Arvixe, check out the videos below: