Choosing a web host can be difficult. Reading up on head-to-head comparisons can help make this decision easier. The following will compare DreamHost hosting with Weebly hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 support
- DreamHost has faster page-loading speeds
- DreamHost does not offer phone support
- DreamHost has a lengthy 97 day money-back guarantee, whereas Weebly offers the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- DreamHost is not as beginner-friendly
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- WordPress available for installation
Not counting Weebly’s basic Free plan, the prices of these two web hosts are quite similar. DreamHost has plans starting at $7.95/month, while Weebly’s Starter plan costs $8.00/month.
Although there are pros and cons to each, we give DreamHost the edge overall. First of all, DreamHost has a much longer money-back guarantee. On top of this, DreamHost slightly outperforms Weebly in page-loading speeds and uptime reliability. They also have better technical support. Of course, Weebly’s Free plan may be appealing for some, especially for temporary sites.
For more information on Weebly and DreamHost, check out the videos below: