Weebly and Flywheel are two highly rated web hosts. However, they are quite different. Below, we’ll break down the comparison, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts, and is much faster than Arvixe
- Flywheel is known for their beautiful interface
- Flywheel has more reliable uptime
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
While Flywheel’s performance is top-notch, their plans are quite expensive. Their cheapest plan, the ‘Tiny’ plan, costs $15.00/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a Free plan available (detailed above), but aside from this, their hosting plans start at $8.00/month.
Unless you can make use for Weebly’s Free plan, we’d definitely recommend Flywheel over Weebly. Flywheel is faster, has better uptime, and has a more visually appealing interface. However, there are a few things holding Flywheel back. First of all, they offer a very specific kind of hosting (VPS WordPress), meaning anyone not looking for this service will have to look further. Also, if you are on a budget, Flywheel may be out of your price range. In terms of performance, though, they are one of the best web hosts out there.
For more information on Weebly and Flywheel, check out the videos below: