Weebly and GoDaddy are both highly rated web hosts. Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Windows & Linux hosting
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- GoDaddy has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- GoDaddy has a wider-range of plans to choose from
Aside from Weebly’s Free plan, which is very convenient for temporary sites, their cheapest hosting plan costs $8.00/month. Meanwhile, GoDaddy’s cheapest plan starts at about $3.50/month.
While there are pros and cons to each, we give GoDaddy a slight advantage in this matchup. For one, GoDaddy’s technical support is much better than Weebly’s. On top of this, GoDaddy is also cheaper, unless you can find use for Weebly’s Free plan (which offers bare minimum features). Weebly has fewer plans to choose from, meaning you are less likely to find a plan that best fits your needs. All in all, both of these hosts are solid options, but if we had to pick one, we’d recommend GoDaddy.
For more information on GoDaddy and Weebly, check out the videos below: