Having trouble deciding on a web host? Reading hosting comparisons is one of the best tools to use when choosing which web host is best for you. Below, we’ll compare HostMonster with Weebly, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- HostMonster uses Weebly site-building software
- HostMonster has dealt with frequent issues with uptime and page-loading speeds in the past
- HostMonster has a wider-range of plans to choose from
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- WordPress available for installation
HostMonster’s shared plans start at $9.49/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. Their next cheapest plan, the Starter plan, costs $8.00/month.
Weebly is the clear-winner, in our opinion. Weebly has more reliable uptime and faster page-loading speeds. On top of this, Weebly is also cheaper, and even offers a Free plan that is perfect for temporary sites. Unfortunately, their customer support is known for being unresponsive, but overall, they are a better host than HostMonster.
For more information on Weebly and HostMonster, check out the videos below: