If you’re having difficulties deciding between Weebly and InMotion, we’ve broken down their similarities and differences below. Both these hosts are rated quite high, but we do believe that there is a clear winner. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior and why.
- 24/7 customer support
- Excellent site-builders
- Windows & Linux
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive uspelling
- InMotion outperforms Weebly in almost every category; InMotion has faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- InMotion has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while Weebly has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
InMotion has shared hosting plans starting at $3.49/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their next cheapest plan costs $8.00/month, meaning InMotion is the cheaper option, unless you can find use for Weebly’s Free plan.
InMotion is the clear winner, in our opinion. InMotion is one of the best hosts out there, with impressive uptime and top-notch page-loading speeds. Although Weebly is above average in these categories as well, InMotion is on another level. Although Weebly has their appealing Free plan (perfect for temporary sites), it’s not practical for long-term sites that are in need of better features. In this case, InMotion is actually cheaper than Weebly, since Weebly’s more standard plans start at $8.00/month.
For more information on InMotion and Weebly, check out the videos below: