Choosing a web host can be difficult. Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons can really help you with your decision. Below, we’ll compare Weebly hosting with JustHost hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Linux and Windows-based servers
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- JustHost has more plans to choose from
- JustHost has had some issues with their uptime
- WordPress available for installation
With JustHost’s current discounts, their shared hosting plans start at $3.95/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their next cheapest plan costs $8.00/month
This is a close matchup. While Weebly has superior uptime, JustHost has superior plan features and better customer support. Weebly offers a very appealing free plan, but it’s really only practical for small or temporary websites. Other than that, JustHost is cheaper, with plans starting at $3.95/month. Although it could go either way depending on what you’re looking for, we’d give JustHost a slight advantage overall.
For more information on Weebly and JustHost, check out the videos below: