If you’re having trouble deciding between Weebly and Name.com, we can help. Below, we’ll break down their hosting similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Name.com’s plans are more basic in features
- Name.com’s security is questionable, as people have experienced multiple DDOS attacks
- Name.com does not offer VPS or dedicated hosting plans
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
Shared plans with Name.com start at $4.99/month with a 1 year plan. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their next cheapest plan costs $8.00/month.
Weebly is the clear winner, in our opinion. Weebly has better features and performance than Name.com, with solid uptime and fast page-loading speeds. On top of this, Weebly offers a free plan that is perfect for temporary sites.
For more information on Weebly and Name.com, check out the videos below: