The following will compare Weebly hosting with Network Solutions hosting. After we break down their similarities and differences, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Poor technical support
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- Weebly has both Linux and Windows-based servers, while Network Solutions uses only Linux
- Network Solutions has a very complex interface. Weebly is far easier to use
- Many complain about Network Solutions’ lack of standard hosting features
- Network Solutions has tested below average in uptime, page-loading speeds, and technical support
Network Solutions hosting:
Weebly is the cheaper option. Not only do they offer a free hosting plan (detailed above) that is perfect for temporary sites, but their standard plans are also cheaper than Network Solutions’, starting at $8.00/month. Meanwhile, Network Solution’s plans start at $9.96/month, and they also have a pricey renewal fee.
Weebly is the clear winner, in our opinion. Network Solutions has dreadful uptime and page-loading speeds, while Weebly is solid in both of these categories. Weebly is also far more user-friendly than Network Solutions; Network Solutions has a notoriously complex interface. To top it off, Weebly is the cheaper option.
For more information on Network Solutions and Weebly, check out the videos below: