Below, we’ll compare Weebly hosting with One.com hosting. There are advantages to each, which we will layout for you, and then you can decide which works best for your hosting needs.
- 24/7 customer support
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- One.com offers 1 free year of hosting for shared websites. It comes with very basic features, perfect for basic websites, blogs, and email hosting
- One.com has no phone support
- One.com has only a 15 day money-back guarantee, whereas Weebly has a 30 day money-back guarantee
One.com has cheaper hosting, though they have a limited selection. They have a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting. Their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their next cheapest plan costs $8.00/month
Although there are pros and cons to each, we prefer One.com in this matchup. One.com has a superior starter plan, and their plans are, for the most part, significantly cheaper than Weebly’s. One.com’s technical support generally receives good reviews, unlike Weebly’s. However, the downside to One.com is that they are quite limited in features and plan variety, but overall, we consider them better than Weebly in terms of value.
For more information on One.com and Weebly, check out the videos below: