In this head-to-head hosting comparison, we’ll be breaking down an interesting matchup between Web.com and Weebly. After we lay out their main similarities and differences, we’ll give our best hosting advice at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Poor technical support
- Web.com has better uptime
- Web.com only offers 3 plans in total (all shared), while Weebly has a variety of plans to choose from
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
- WordPress available for installation
Shared hosting with Web.com starts at $5.95/month. Meanwhile, Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their more standard hosting plans start at $8.00/month.
Both of these web hosts are solid options, depending on what you’re looking for. However, overall, we give Weebly the advantage. Web.com offers shared hosting with very reliable uptime, but they are a bit one dimensional — they only offer 3 plans total, all shared. On the other hand, Weebly also has reliable uptime, and a wider range of hosting plans to choose from. This includes a free plan (detailed above) that is perfect for temporary sites.
For more information on Weebly and Web.com, check out the videos below: