With so many web hosts out there, it can be helpful to compare them side by side in order to determine which is best for you. The following will compare Weebly with WebHostingHub. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- WebHostingHub does not have month-to-month payment plans
- WebHostingHub has better customer support
- WebHostingHub has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while Weebly has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- Weebly functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Weebly has poor SEO
- Weebly has both Linux and Windows-based servers, while WebHostingHub only offers Linux
- Weebly offers a Free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities
- WordPress available for installation
Aside from Weebly’s basic Free plan, Weebly’s more conventional shared plans start at $8.00/month. With WebHostingHub’s current hosting discounts, they offer shared hosting starting at $2.99/month
Although there are benefits to using Weebly, we give WebHostingHub the edge overall. Unless you can find use for Weebly’s basic Free plan, WebHostingHub is the cheaper option. On top of this, WebHostingHub outperforms Weebly in uptime percentage and technical support, and their very lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee is always a plus. Of course, Weebly, does offer both Windows and Linux-based hosting, and is an efficient website builder, but they are lacking in advanced features, SEO, and uptime reliability.
For more information on Weebly and WebHostingHub, check out the videos below.