With so many web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with Wix hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Wix functions as an all-in-one site builder/web host
- Wix offers a free plan, while includes a free Wix domain, 500MB storage, and 1GB bandwidth
- Wix’s long-term pricing is more expensive than similar competitors
- Wix comes with many built-in features, although adding things that aren’t built-in is a difficult process
- A2 has Windows hosting options for shared plans
- A2 offers Turbo servers for speeds up to 20x faster than standard hosting
- A2 offers the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, while Wix allows a 14 day free trial
Wix hosting (6 plans total):
- Free Plan
- Connect Domain Plan
- Combo Plan
- Unlimited Plan
- eCommerce Plan
- VIP Plan
Aside from Wix’s Free plan (detailed above), their hosting plans start at $5.00/month. Meanwhile, A2’s plans start at $3.92/month.
Wix and A2 are both top tier web hosts, but we prefer A2 overall. A2’s turbo servers give them some of the fastest web hosting out there. On top of this, A2 has very reliable uptime, as well as excellent hosting features. While Wix does offer a free plan, it’s only really practical for small or temporary sites. If the Free plan won’t work for you, then Wix is also more expensive than A2.
For more information on A2 and Wix, check out the videos below: