Designing and deploying a website online may not be as simple as some people may envision. However, when you are able to do your research in advance, you can take advantage of the tools and resources that can assist you ensure you have the best design as well as the best host for your site. Thankfully, when you are doing your research, you can benefit from the information that outlines the difference between hosting comparisons between Dreampress vs WP Engine.
DreamPress is better known today as a scalable service that gives their users the capability to manage their WordPress sites. To ensure the site owners can take advantage of these hosting services, they are offering a simple pricing plan with some awesome great benefits that include caching, memory and server robustness. The technology that has been developed behind the scenes is meant to tie different pieces intertwined into a cohesive single unit. Listed below are some of the features you can expect along with advantages and disadvantage:
- root, sudo, and FTP access disallowed.
- It comes available with free secure ‘Let’s Encrypt’ Caching content is efficient at caching content
- Flexible enough to scale to very high levels of traffic
- Services come with a static IP
- DreamHost provides site owners with different types of DreamPress plans, multiple sites, and singles. Therefore, if the site owner chooses to do so, they can mix and match dedicated hosting, VPS and shared hosting.
- You can also mix and match it with Shared, VPS, and Dedicated hosting as well
- Site owners must be familiar with its restrictions.
- This is especially the case for those who have found that Dreamhost has established certain restrictions. These restrictions can be very destructive to the site because their are high possibilities that changes can break their website irreparably.
WP Engine is presently known as the most popular platform for those who are interested in hosting their sites. This platform is presently used in 120 countries across the globe and has provided services for 30,000 and can be used for both personal and professional business.
– Relatively more expensive compared to others like DreamPress
Of the two options, the ultimate and best choice is WP Engine. In fact, many people will say that it is an excellent choice for WordPress hosting, even though you may find that it is a pricey one. This is because the price for their services is about $35 per month but you can actually get 3 months free here, and a price discount. While some people may not think that this is cheap, the services that they offer can far outweigh others in this very competitive field. Because this is a robust engine does not hold back on adding in a lot of functionality, it is considered to be the best between the two. So, it is important to note that WordPress hosting is considered to be the better alternative.