WP Engine and JustHost are two very different web hosts. While JustHost is more of a standard host, WP Engine is WordPress specific. We’ll break down the comparison below, and at the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 customer support
- Uptime guarantee
- WP Engine is only for WordPress hosting and has many WordPress-specific features
- WP Engine is far more expensive
- WP Engine has better security features and customer service
- WP Engine has a lengthy 60 day money-back guarantee, while JustHost has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- JustHost uses the industry-standard cPanel
- JustHost has a wider-range of plans
- JustHost has both Linux and Windows-based hosting
- JustHost has had frequent issues with their uptime and customer support
- WordPress available for installation
WP Engine hosting:
- Managed WordPress
With JustHost’s current discounts, their shared hosting plans start at $3.95/month. Meanwhile, WP Engine’s cheapest plan, the Personal plan, costs $29.00/month. They have managed and custom WordPress hosting plans as well, which gets far more expensive.
WP Engine is easily the better host in term of features and performance. However, WP Engine is only for WordPress hosting, and they are quite expensive. Therefore, this one’s quite simple; if you’re looking for WordPress hosting, and you don’t mind paying top dollar for the best, WP Engine won’t disappoint you. On the other hand, JustHost might be a more practical option for many, but there are likely better options out there than JustHost.
For more information on WP Engine and JustHost, check out the videos below: