With so many Web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with HostMonster hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Industry-standard cPanel
- 24/7 support
- Linux-based plans
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- A2 has Windows hosting options for shared plans
- A2 has more reliable uptime
- A2 offers Turbo servers for speeds up to 20x faster than standard hosting
- HostMonster gives one free domain name
- A2 stays away from traditional sources of electricity, and instead uses more environmentally responsible methods to power Websites, i.e. wind and solar power
- WordPress available for installation
A2 hosting has cheaper plans available all the way across. A2’s plans start at $3.92/month, while the cheapest HostMonster plan will cost you $4.95/month. Advantage A2.
With cheaper prices, more reliable uptime, and a wider range of hosting plans, we would recommend A2 over HostMonster. Although HostMonster is a decent host, it’s a pretty run-of-the-mill option, while A2 is a top-tier host.
For more information, check out the following videos: