With so many web hosts out there, it’s an excellent idea to look at side-by-side comparisons in order to find the one that works best for you. The following will compare and contrast A2 hosting with Web.com hosting. At the end, we’ll even give our personal recommendation.
- 24/7 support
- Linux and windows-based servers
- Excellent uptime reliability
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Uptime Guarantee
- Web.com only offers shared hosting
- Web.com has multiple one-click installers, including WordPress. A2 automatically has WordPress hosting
- Web.com’s web designs have a poor reputation
- A2 is more straightforward with their offerings, whereas Web.com is more unclear about things, such as their refund policy
- A2 has a far better reputation when it comes to customer support
- A2 offers Turbo servers for speeds up to 20x faster than standard hosting
- WordPress integration
A2 is the cheaper of the two. A2’s shared plans start at $3.92/month, whereas Web.com’s shared plans start at $5.95/month.
A2 is the clear victor. Not only is A2 the cheaper of the two, but they also have more plans to choose from, better features, and a more reliable customer support team. Easy pick.
For more information on these hosts, check out the videos below: