BlueHost and JustHost share a lot of similarities, including a similar selection of plans to choose from with many of the same features. However, there are some major differences between these hosts. Below, we’ll compare the two, and at the end, we’ll decide which host we prefer.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Standard cPanel
- Free domain
- Easy-to-use website builder
- BlueHost does not offer month-to-month payment plans
- BlueHost has far more reliable uptime
- BlueHost has quicker page-loading speed
- Customers experience frequent issues with JustHost’s support
- JustHost has both Linux and Windows-based servers
- WordPress available for installation
JustHost and BlueHost are both currently offering discounts on their plans. As of right now, you can get shared hosting with BlueHost for just $2.95/month, while JustHost’s shared hosting plans start at $3.95/month.
BlueHost is the clear winner, in our opinion. Not only are they potentially cheaper than JustHost with current discounts, but they are far more reliable. With faster page-loading speeds, better uptime percentage, and a better team of customer support, we would definitely recommend BlueHost over JustHost for your hosting needs.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: