With so many web hosts to choose from, it can be very difficult to decide which host works best for your hosting needs. Reading hosting comparisons can really help narrow down the options. The following will compare BlueHost hosting with Network Solutions hosting.
- Linux-based plans
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Free domain
- BlueHost has superior performance, including better support and excellent usability
- BlueHost has better features in their hosting plans
- BlueHost does not have month-to-month payment plans
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a complex interface, unlike BlueHost, which uses the industry-standard cPanel
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions has many surprise fees and upsells
Network Solutions hosting:
BlueHost has shared plans starting at $2.95/month. Meanwhile, shared hosting plans with Network Solutions start at $9.96/month.
BlueHost is the clear winner, in our opinion. They are far easier to use, and includes rock-solid uptime with fast page-loading speeds. Meanwhile, Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar, and lacks some standard hosting features.
For more information on these web hosts, check out the videos below: