Deciding on which web host to use can be a difficult decision. Reading up on comparisons can really help narrow down your options. The following will compare FatCow hosting with Flywheel hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- Flywheel has tested as one of the fastest web hosts, and is significantly faster than FatCow
- FlyWheel has a 2 month free trial period with any 12 month plan
- Flywheel has better technical support
- FatCow is much cheaper
- FatCow has a wider range of plans to choose from
- FatCow offers a ‘MiniMoo’ plan that can be used for domain parking and only costs $5.00 a year
- “MiniMoo” plan
- Managed WordPress
While Flywheel offers premium features and performance, you will have to pay for it. Their cheapest plan, the ‘Tiny’ plan, costs $15.00/month. Meanwhile, FatCow offers their MiniMoo plan for just $5.00/year and their feature-packed ‘Original FatCow’ plan costs $49.00/year.
Since Flywheel and FatCow are so different, it’s tough to choose a clear winner; they are each viable options depending on one’s hosting needs. If you’re looking for excellent WordPress hosting, and money is not an issue, then Flywheel is right for you. Their uptime, page-loading speeds, and customer support are top-notch. When it comes to performance and reliability, there is no doubt that Flywheel is better than FatCow in almost every category. However, if you’re looking for cheap hosting, FatCow offers their super basic ‘MiniMoo’ plan, as well as a wide-range of affordable shared, VPS, dedicated, and WordPress plans to choose from.
For more information on Flywheel and FatCow, check out the videos below: