If you’re having difficulty choosing between web hosts, reading head-to-head comparisons can help you make up your mind. The following will compare Flywheel and Name.com. At the end, we’ll decide which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Only a few hosting options
- Name.com is significantly cheaper
- Name.com’s speed, uptime reliability, and support have all tested below average for a web host, while Flywheel has tested above average in all of these categories.
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
Name.com has shared plans starting at $4.99/month. On the other hand, Flywheel’s cheapest plan, the ‘Tiny’ plan, costs $15.00/month.
Flywheel is the clear winner, in our opinion. There are many hosts that can do the same or more than Name.com, and for less money. On the other hand, Flywheel is one of the best WordPress hosts available. Flywheel outperforms Name.com in just about every category. One of the downsides for Flywheel, however, is that they only offer one kind of hosting, but it’s not like Name.com has a wide-range of plans either.
For more information on Flywheel and Name.com, check out the following videos: