Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons is one of the best ways to find the right host for you. Below, we’ll compare two very different hosts: Flywheel and Network Solutions. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions customers often complain about misleading prices, with many surprising fees and upsells
- Network Solutions has a very complex interface – not very beginner-friendly
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
Network Solutions hosting:
Neither of these hosts are known for having low prices. Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month, and they also have a pricey renewal fee. Flywheel’s cheapest WordPress plan costs $15.00/month.
Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar, and it shows. Their hosting features/prices are misleading, they’re hard-to-use, and they lack some standard features. On the other hand, Flywheel is a premium WordPress host. They are extremely reliable and have top-notch performance. They are definitely a better host than Network Solutions. The only problems with Flywheel are high prices and limited hosting options.
For more information on Network Solutions and Flywheel, check out the videos below: