Flywheel and Web.com both have solid hosting reputations. Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, and at then end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Very reliable uptime
- Limited hosting options
- Web.com has both Linux and Windows-based hosting, Flywheel only uses Linux
- Web.com only has shared hosting plans, while Flywheel only has VPS WordPress plans
- Flywheel has more reliable customer support
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
- WordPress available for installation
Web.com has cheaper hosting, with shared plans starting at $5.95/month. On the other hand, Flywheel’s cheapest WordPress plan costs $15.00/month.
Web.com and Flywheel are both web hosts that specialize in just one kind of hosting. For Web.com, it’s shared hosting, and for Flywheel, it’s VPS WordPress hosting. While they both are quite reliable hosts, we’ll give Flywheel the advantage. Flywheel has some of the fastest page-loading of any web host, and their appealing web designs make them a great option. Furthermore, even though Web.com is cheaper, they aren’t that cheap compared to a lot of other hosts offering shared hosting. Meanwhile, $15.00/month for Flywheel’s premium VPS WordPress hosting makes them the better deal, in our opinion.
For more information on Web.com and Flywheel, check out the videos below: