With so many Web hosts out there, it can be helpful to compare them side by side in order to determine which is best for you. The following will compare GoDaddy hosting with FatCow hosting.
- WordPress integration
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Beginner-friendly cPanel
- Both Web hosts’ page-loading speeds could be improved
- FatCow is more environmentally-friendly (powered by wind energy)
- GoDaddy’s money-back guarantees vary depending on plans, while FatCow has a consistent 30 day money-back guarantee.
- FatCow has a basic MiniMoo plan that can be used for domain parking (only $5.00 a year)
- GoDaddy has better deals for new customers
- FatCow only has Linux-based servers, while GoDaddy has both Linux and Windows.
- The Original FatCow plan
- MiniMoo plan
These Web hosts both offer affordable plans. However, there are a couple major differences in pricing. Firstly, when it comes to dedicated hosting, GoDaddy has plans starting at about half the price as FatCow’s lowest dedicated hosting plan. Also, FatCow has a unique MiniMoo plan, which can be used for domain parking, and costs just $5.00 a year!
These two options are really a tossup. Both of them have an average online rating of about 3 out of 5 stars. While GoDaddy has both Linux and Windows-based servers, FatCow has the unique MiniMoo plan, which may be appealing to some customers. They’re both very affordable, though GoDaddy’s current sales can save you a significant amount of money, especially with dedicated hosting plans.
For more information on each, check out the videos below: