With so many web hosts out there, it can be helpful to compare them side by side in order to determine which is best for you. The following will compare GoDaddy hosting with iPage hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know what we make of the matchup.
- Low prices
- 24/7 customer support
- Great intro discounts
- Wide range of Linux plans
- Strong security features
- GoDaddy has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- All of iPage’s plans have unlimited disk space
- iPage has a 30 day money-back guarantee. GoDaddy does as well, but not on all of their plans
- GoDaddy has both Windows and Linux options
- iPage has their own control panel, which can be confusing for people accustomed to the standard cPanel (which GoDaddy uses)
- iPage doesn’t offer any month-to-month plans
- Shared web
These two are quite similar in cost, and they each offer sales for your first-term. With sales, you can get monthly prices as low as $1.99 per month for iPage, and about $3.00 for GoDaddy. iPage has the slight advantage in this category.
iPage and GoDaddy are both quite evenly matched Web hosts. They each have their advantages. GoDaddy has both Linux and Windows-based servers and offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, while iPage only has Linux-based servers, and does not offer an uptime guarantee. However, on the other hand, iPage has better base-level plan features and, with their incredible discounts, you can score incredibly cheap monthly rates. Therefore, there is no clear winner — it depends on what you’re looking for.
For more information to help you decide, check out the videos below: