Both DreamHost and InMotion have solid hosting reputations. Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wide-range of hosting options
- Very lengthy money-back guarantees (97 day for DreamHost, 90 day for InMotion)
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive uspelling
- InMotion outperforms DreamHost in almost every category; InMotion has significantly faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- DreamHost does not offer phone support
- DreamHost is equipped with an uptime guarantee
InMotion is the cheaper option. Plans with InMotion start at $3.49/month, while the cheapest plan with DreamHost costs $7.95/month.
InMotion is the clear winner. While DreamHost is a solid option, InMotion is one of the top-rated hosts out there. InMotion outperforms DreamHost in uptime and page-loading speeds. On top of this, InMotion is also significantly cheaper than DreamHost, making InMotion the easy choice in this matchup.
For more information on InMotion and DreamHost, check out the videos below: