Flywheel and InMotion are two of the very best web hosts out there. Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll give our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 customer support
- Excellent uptime and customer support
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- Some complain about InMotion’s excessive uspelling
- InMotion is significantly cheaper
- InMotion has a wide range of hosting plans, while Flywheel has only VPS WordPress plans
- Flywheel is designed specifically for freelancers, creative agencies, and designers
- Flywheel tested as one of the fastest web hosts
- FlyWheel is known for their beautiful interface
- VPS WordPress (Pay-per-site and bulk plans available)
While Flywheel’s performance is top-notch, their plans are quite expensive. Their cheapest plan, the ‘Tiny’ plan, costs $15.00/month. Meanwhile, InMotion’s plans cost as low as $3.49/month.
This is such a close matchup, since both of these web hosts are all-around excellent. Flywheel has the slight advantage in performance, while InMotion has cheaper plans and a bigger variety of hosting types. In conclusion, you can’t go wrong with either. If you’re looking for WordPress hosting, Flywheel is one of the top options out there, while InMotion is one of the best hosts in terms of value.
For more information on Flywheel and InMotion, check out the videos below: