With so many web hosts out there, choosing one can be a difficult task. Reading up on head-to-head hosting comparisons can really help you narrow down your choices. The following will compare InMotion and JustHost. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wide-range of hosting options
- InMotion’s site builder, BoldGrid, is highly praised
- InMotion outperforms JustHost in almost every category; InMotion has significantly faster page-loading speeds, more reliable uptime, and better customer support
- InMotion has a lengthy 90 day money-back guarantee, while JustHost has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee
- JustHost uses the industry-standard cPanel
- JustHost has both Linux and Windows-based hosting, while InMotion only uses Linux
- JustHost has had frequent issues with their uptime and customer support
- WordPress available for installation
With JustHost’s current discounts, their shared hosting plans start at $3.95/month. Meanwhile, shared plans with InMotion costs $3.49/month, making them the slightly cheaper option.
When it comes down to it, InMotion is a top-tier web host while JustHost is simply mediocre. InMotion outperforms JustHost in uptime, speed, and customer support. Their money-back guarantee is also three times longer than JustHost’s. To top it all off, InMotion is slightly cheaper than JustHost, making InMotion the easy pick in this matchup.
For more information on JustHost and InMotion, check out the videos below: