There are so many web hosts out there, which can make it difficult to choose which one is right for you. It’s an excellent idea to look at head-to-head hosting comparisons, in order to get a better idea of how one web host matches up with another. Below, we will compare iPage hosting with Network Solutions hosting, and then decide which we think is the superior host.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- iPage is more beginner friendly
- iPage outperforms Network Solutions in page-loading speeds and uptime reliability
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a notoriously complex interface
Network Solutions hosting:
iPage is significantly cheaper. Shared hosting with iPage starts at $1.99/month, while Network Solution’s shared plans start at $9.96/month. Network Solutions also has a pricey renewal fee.
iPage is the clear winner, in our opinion. They are basically superior to Network Solutions across the board, with better performance, more reliable uptime, and much cheaper prices. On top of this, Network Solutions has poor usability due to their unorthodox interface, while iPage uses the beginner-friendly vDeck control panel.
For more information on iPage and Network Solutions, check out the following videos: