If you’re having difficulties deciding between One.com and iPage, we’ve broken down their similarities and differences below to help. At the end, we’ll give you our best hosting advice.
- 24/7 customer support
- Affordable shared hosting
- iPage has a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- iPage has the standard 30 day money-back guarantee, whereas One.com has only a 15 day money-back guarantee
- iPage has a wider-range of plans
- One.com has a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting.
- One.com does not offer phone support
- Hosting with One.com is more restrictive
Aside from One.com’s incredibly cheap Starter plan (mentioned above), their next cheapest plan, the Professional plan, starts at $2.50/month. iPage, on the other hand, has shared hosting plans starting at $1.99/month.
One.com is known for their cheap hosting, but so is iPage. While One.com’s basic and practically free Starter plan may be the perfect option for some people, in general, we prefer iPage. One.com is more restrictive than iPage; they only offer shared hosting, and their plans have more limitations. iPage is also equipped with an uptime guarantee and a longer money-back guarantee.
For more information on One.com and iPage, check out the videos below: