Choosing a web host can be difficult. Reading up on head-to-head comparisons can really help you with your decision. Below, we’ll compare Network Solutions with Web.com. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Uptime guarantee
- Network Solutions is primarily a domain registrar
- Network Solutions has a complex interface
- Network Solutions has custom and advanced options available
- Web.com has both Windows and Linux-based hosting, while Network Solutions uses only Linux
- Web.com only offers shared hosting plans
- WordPress available for installation
Network Solutions hosting:
Web.com has the advantage here, with shared plans starting at $5.95/month. Meanwhile, shared hosting plans with Network Solutions start at $9.96/month.
Despite only offering three hosting plans in total, we’d recommend Web.com over Network Solutions. Web.com has extremely reliable uptime and offers both Linux and Windows-based plans. Web.com is more beginner-friendly than Network Solutions, and, to top it off, they are significantly cheaper.
For more information on Web.com and Network Solutions, check out the videos below: