Squarespace offers a 14-day free trial that allows you to test their features before subscribing. They don’t even require credit card information when you sign up. If you find that 14 days is not long enough for you to decide, Squarespace offers a one-time, seven-day trial extension. Here are the directions to extend your trial, as seen on the Squarespace website:
Extend your own trial
After your trial expires, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Your trial has expired. Need more time?”. You can extend your trial directly from this email.
- Search for the email in your inbox.
- Click the Extend your trial by seven days link.
- You’ll be redirected to a page that says “Your trial has been successfully extended.” Click Back to your website to log into your trial site.
- After logging in, you’ll see your trial site as you last left it.
- Your trial will expire in seven days. At that point, you’ll be asked to upgrade to paid service.
For more information on Squarespace hosting, check out the videos below: