Having trouble choosing between NameCheap and Squarespace? We’ll break down the comparison below to help you decide. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 14 day free trial/money-back guarantee
- No phone support
- NameCheap has many plan limitations, including caps across domains, disk space, databases and email addresses
- NameCheap uses the industry-standard cPanel
- NameCheap has both Linux and Windows-based servers
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
- Private Email hosting
- WordPress available for installation
NameCheap has some of the cheapest hosting available. Their shared hosting can cost as low as $9.88/year, which comes out to about $0.82/month! Squarespace, on the other hand, is on the expensive side. Their cheapest plan costs $12.00/month.
We would definitely recommend choosing NameCheap over Squarespace. NameCheap lives up to their name, offering some of the cheapest hosting plans out there. Not only are they significantly less than expensive than Squarespace, but they also outperform Squarespace in all of the major categories. NameCheap has more reliable uptime and faster-page-loading speeds. On top of this, their technical support team has a better reputation.
Click here to get started with Namecheap with a 50% discount on the first year with fees as low as $1.44 / month.
Otherwise, our #1 recommendation for Hosting is still Bluehost. Get started here with them with a 50% discount here.
For more information on NameCheap and Squarespace, check out the videos below: