Having trouble deciding between Squarespace and One.com? Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Neither host offers phone supports
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
- One.com uses the industry-standard cPanel
- One.com offers a starter plan that starts at just $.25/month that comes with basic features, perfect for small blogs or email hosting.
- One.com has a 15 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace offers a 14 day free trail
One.com has a big advantage in this category. Aside from their practically free Starter plan (mentioned above), their next cheapest plan starts at $2.50/month. Squarespace, on the other hand, has hosting plans starting at $12.00/month.
Squarespace is famous for their web designs, but in terms of web hosting, there are far better options out there. One.com is definitely the better web host in terms of value. While One.com’s plans are relatively limited in features, their extremely cheap prices, fast setup, and easy to use interface make them an appealing option.
For more information on One.com and Squarespace, check out the videos below: