With so many Web hosts out there, it can be helpful to compare them side by side in order to determine which is best for you. The following will compare Squarespace hosting with WebHostingHub hosting. At the end, we’ll let you know which host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- Squarespace does not offer phone support
- Squarespace functions as an all-in-one website builder
- Squarespace is ideal for designers, portfolios, photographers, boutique businesses, online shops and bloggers
- Squarespace is known for their aesthetically pleasing design templates
- WebHostingHub has a generous 90 day money-back guarantee, while Squarespace offers a 14 day free trial
- WebHostingHub uses the industry-standard cPanel
- WebHostingHub does not have month-to-month payment plans
- WebHostingHub has faster page-loading speeds and more reliable uptime
- WordPress available for installation
WebHostingHub is the cheaper option. The cheapest plan you can get with Squarespace costs $12.00/month, and that’s only if you agree to a yearlong plan. Meanwhile, plans with WebHostingHub start at $2.99/month, thanks to current discounts.
WebHostingHub is the clear winner, in our opinion. WebHostingHub outperforms Squarespace in uptime reliability, page-loading speeds, and has superior customer support. WebHostingHub also comes equipped with a very lengthy money-back guarantee. To top it off, WebHostingHub is significantly cheaper than Squarespace.
For more information on WebHostingHub and Squarespace, check out the videos below: