Weebly and A2 are both well-respected in the hosting industry, but we do believe that there is a clear winner. Below, we’ll break down their major similarities and differences, and then let you know which web host we’d recommend.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Very user-friendly
- A2 has a Turbo option for exceptionally fast page-loading speeds
- A2 is significantly faster and has a better uptime percentage
- A2 has both Linux and Windows hosting options
- Weebly’s technical support has a shaky reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
A2’s lowest shared plan costs $3.92/month. Weebly has a very basic Free plan (detailed above) that is great for temporary sites. However, their next cheapest plan costs $8.00/month, meaning A2 is the cheaper option, unless you can find use for Weebly’s Free plan.
Although Weebly is a solid web host, they are no match for A2. A2 is arguably the best host out there, especially when it comes to shared hosting. Weebly has reliable uptime and fast page-loading speeds when compared to most web hosts, but A2 is superior in performance. A2’s option for Turbo servers gives them the potential to have some of the fastest page-loading speeds out there.
For more information on A2 and Weebly, check out the videos below: