Weebly and BlueHost are web hosts with solid hosting reputations. Below, we’ll break down their similarities and differences, and at the end, we’ll let you know which host we believe to be superior.
- 24/7 customer support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Easy-to-use website builder
- BlueHost does not offer month-to-month payment plans
- BlueHost has more reliable uptime
- BlueHost has quicker page-loading speed
- Weebly’s technical support has a very poor reputation
- Weebly offers a free plan that comes with 500mb of storage and all the basic necessities for website building/hosting
- Weebly’s mobile sites are not customizable
Aside from Weebly’s basic Free plan, their hosting starts at $8.00/month. As of right now, you can get shared hosting with BlueHost for just $2.95/month. Therefore, unless you are going to use Weebly’s Free plan, which we’d only recommend for temporary sites, then BlueHost is the cheaper option.
Although there are pros and cons to each, we’d recommend choosing BlueHost over Weebly for your hosting needs. BlueHost slightly outperforms Weebly in page-loading speeds and uptime percentage, though they are both solid in these categories. However, BlueHost is known for their robust features, and unless you’re going to use Weebly’s Free plan, you will save money going with BlueHost.
For more information on Weebly and BlueHost, check out the videos below: